Can not download Process Guard

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Joseph Mansir, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph Mansir

Joseph Mansir Registered Member

I just purchased Process Guard a few minutes aga, but I can not download it. A message keeps popping up that the file can not be downloaded because of security settings. Internet Explorer security settings are set at medium. Has anyone else had this problem? I have disabled my firewalll and antivirus, but still get the same message. I would appreciate any help with this problem.
    Thanks

2. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

Not sure if this will help , If you have IE6 . At the top of the screen below the address bar there appears a line that will say that the download has been stopped < click here to allow. If you click there a box will appear with options to allow download.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

SPC, Is correct :) You could also add the site to your trusted list within IE which should allow the download to work.

HTH Pilli

4. Joseph Mansir

Joseph Mansir Registered Member

Thanks for the help. The site kept showing that it was a restricted site. I went to internet options, security, trusted sites, add web site to zone, and put in https: www.diamondcs.com.au, but had to uncheck the box - require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone and just put in www.diamondcs.com.au before I could get the download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.