can i use these together please?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by jester_uk, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jester_uk

jester_uk Registered Member

i would like to know if i can use the 2 following software on my pc with eset smart security 4? will they work togeteher or conflict? they are not antivirus as i know you cannot use 2 antivirus together.
    thank you

superantispyware
    http://www.superantispyware.com/

malwarebytes
    http://www.malwarebytes.org/

2. cariad

cariad Registered Member

I use the free version of malwarebytes alongside ess4 with no probs at all. just run it as and when needed.tried superantispyware didn't really like it but horses for courses..

3. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

I'm XP Media Ctr & I run BOTH in the Paid For / Real-time Versions; I usually Disable both Real-time settings when Downloading Apps/New Versions of xyz.

Only problem I have is the Quick-launch icon of either in system tray by clock randomly gives (Shell_NotifyLogon failed; Error -0-) and the icon disappears. That's minor.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I am not aware of any outstanding issues between the three programs, however, please keep in mind that some tweaking of settings may be required in all three programs for successful operation, and that compatibility could change each time a program is updated.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.