Can I "renew" From ESS to NOD32?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by xan K, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xan K

xan K Registered Member

I remember taking the option to renew from NOD32 to ESS last year and got a discount, but I want to do it the other way around now. Or would it be the same to buy a NOD32 license from scratch? I would've liked to keep my username after years of renewal.

2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hey xan K

One of my gamer-friends downgrade his Eset Smart License :) (at the end of his license period) to Nod32 license. He received the same discount, of course,for being a so called loyal customer, when he chosen nod32 instead of Ess . I cannot imagine, in my wildest fantasy, that it should be a problem, when you are buying from a local Eset partner/reseller. In this particular case the Vendor was Eurosecure, always good service from those guys..

Cheers, Janus

3. xan K

xan K Registered Member

Thanks for the reply, Janus.
    I always buy from the Eset store and I try to renew from there (go.eset.com/us/renew/). It's not the last month of my license yet, since it ends on November 09. So maybe the downgrade option will show later? Right now it only gives me the option to renew just my current product (ESS) with a 15% save.

4. Janus

Janus Registered Member

xan K, I just sent a sms to my friend, and he wrote back that he did not received the possibility to actively downgrade to nod32, but instead sent his local reseller a note regarding that he wishes to downgrade from Ess to nod 32. So I was thinking that you might have to do the same thing.

Take Care, Janus

5. xan K

xan K Registered Member

OK, thank you Janus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.