Can I create a bootable backup capsule with Paragon free software?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by kcaegis45, Jun 29, 2015.

1. kcaegis45

kcaegis45 Registered Member

I was able to use Paragon Drive Backup 9 free to create a bootable backup capsule.
    It created a F key on boot up and when I used it it loaded the Paragon recovery menu.
    I have try the newer Paragon Backup & recovery free programs but it doesn't seem to have this feature anymore.
    Is this true?
    I am now forced to use AOMEI ONEKEY free to do what Drive Backup 9 did.
    Does anyone know if any Paragon programs still have this feature?

2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

3. kcaegis45

kcaegis45 Registered Member

What a shame by paragon not to include it in their free version.
    There are competitors that does provide it.
    Macrium Reflect 14 free provides a bootable recovery partition AND their recovery media provides support for 32 bit UEFI support. Paragon only has a 64 bit UEFI version.
    AOMEI ONEKEY free is another product that provides a f key bootable recovery partition.
    I have used Paragon free since 2008 and they have offered less and less throughout the years while other companies have more features in their free version. I loved Paragon but they have forced me to explore their competitors.
    I now recommend Macrium Reflect and AOMEI ONEKEY which both have free version. Sorry Paragon.

4. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

5. nezic

nezic Registered Member

I never figured out how differential/incremental (Paragon) backup works, one time I try restore incremental files and took long time to finish.