Can I configure the PXE server to autoboot to windows or snap deploy?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by SamH, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamH

SamH Registered Member

I'm in the middle of a rollout at the moment and I'd like to know if it's possible to configure the PXE client to boot to windows after a set amount of time if there is no interaction from a user. At the moment it just boots to the client and waits for a user to select "Snap Deploy Client" or "Windows".

It would be nice if it could boot to the selection screen and have a timer count down, much like the windows safe mode screen does, and then continue to boot into windows or the snap deploy client depending on how it's been configured.

Does this feature exist already?

Cheers

Sam

*edit* Sorry, I missed the quite obvious "Start automatically after x seconds" tick box. So I've figured that out, is it possible to make it boot to Windows after the set time delay?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello SamH,

Thank you for using AcronisOS Deploy software

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We'd like to inform you that the described feature is not currently implemented in Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0. However, you can submit a request for technical support with a suggestion to implement it. We will definitely keep in mind your suggestion while developing future program versions.

If you have any further questions concerning our software, please submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you

--
    Eugene Bogdanov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.