CAN I BUY sMAR SECURITYON THE BOX?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by THE_BAD_BOY, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_BAD_BOY

THE_BAD_BOY Registered Member

Hi i m new to the forum and to Smart security .. i been using Kaspersky internet security for the last 3 years on all my 3 computerbot having some incompatible issues with windows vista 32 Bitso a try Smart security and wowi really like it so my cuestion itsits eny way to buy Smart security and have a Box Shiped to my Home Adres?? o_O

2. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus V3.0 will be available for purchase at www.eset.com as well as various Micro Center retail stores throughout the country on November 5, 2007 (for the consumer edition) and November 26, 2007 (for the business edition).

Welcome to Wilders THE BAD BOY :cool:
    As you didnt say where you live, I cant direct you to anywhere in particular, you could also phone ESET in your Country and ask for a Retail Shipment Purchase :)

3. SteveBlanchard

SteveBlanchard Registered Member

I very much doubt it - boxes & CD's cost money and as ESS is 18mb, putting that on a disk is pointless. Sending no box is also enviromentally friendly. Think Green, Download!

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

As a reseller we asked the same things - some customers like boxes - the boxed versions are coming... but they were expected NO EARLIER than the 3rd week of November (about now-ish...)

That's all the info we had... except... as with NOD32 Antivirus- expect the box to be $10 more than the downloadable product - PLUS shipping...

I would just copy your license code email somewhere safe - the thing with even burning your own version to CD-R - it's out of date 2 months later, as the installers have moved on. During your license period, you can download as many times as you like using your license information for authentication - and you get the LATEST installer each time.... what use is an 11 month old installer when for 2 minutes of downloading you can get the very latest??

5. THE_BAD_BOY

THE_BAD_BOY Registered Member

thanks for the info .. i m from florida .. usa :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.