Can I buy Acronis TI 10?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jaystak, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaystak

jaystak Registered Member

Judging from the posts here on this forum, version 10 seems more stable and less buggy. Is it possible to buy that version now?

2. Faust

Faust Registered Member

It is all very hardware dependant - 10 may work well for you or it may not. It worked well for me in that it backed up fine but restores took 17 hours for 80 gig. This was much improved once I made a VistaPE disk but even then I used to get problems with dual booting following a restore. 2009 is for me the best ever TI product, it works fast with or without a WinPE disk and is much better suited to my Vista environment. Bottom line you pays your money and you makes your choice or chance should perhaps be the right word.

3. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

I never recommend buying obsolete versions without good reason. If TI2009 doesn't work for you, then you likely have a good reason but you also have the prospect it will be fixed in a new build; something that won't happen with TI10.

You don't have to pay your money and take a chance, just download the trial version of 2009 and see how it works on your system. Then you can decide on the best course of action.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.