Can File server and Mail server be managed by ERA?

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by hopetobe, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopetobe

hopetobe Registered Member

Hi, can ESET File Security ,Mail Security and other ESET server products designed for Linux be managed on ESET Remote Administrator Console& Server?

If it's ok, can I change their configuration through ESET Configuration Editor?

We have a 100-pc license for Windows and all the vacancies has been occupied .
    Now we want to add a new ESET File Security to be controlled by ERA, but its license cannot be inserted into the License Manager on ERA to realize the combination.(to control 101 computers including the linux)

What can I do?

Should I buy a 101 license NOD32 Antivirus for Windows to control the 100 Antivirus for Windows and 1 file security for Linux....o_O

Thank you.

2. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

All Linux products can be managed and configured from the Remote Administrator.

3. hopetobe

Thank you.What about the license? I just have no vacancy for the linux server and the license of Linux Server version cannot be inserted into the ERA.

4. JesusV

JesusV Former ESET Support Rep

Hi,

You would have to enlarge your current 100 seat license to manage your Linux File Server. Contact your Sales Rep to see what options do you have.

Regards,

Jesus

5. hopetobe

many thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.