Can Disk Manager 12 access an individual folder in an archive?

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by pjfarley3, Jun 28, 2015.

1. pjfarley3

pjfarley3 Registered Member

I accidentally wiped out a directory of important files in a CMD.EXE window. Tried several NTFS undelete utilities but none of them has allowed me to recover anything.

I have a full drive backup from two months ago in an archive created with Disk Manager 12. Can I access an individual folder in that backup to recover it using Disk Manager 12?

If not, can Disk Manager 15 access individual folders in a Disk Manager 12 archive?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Peter

2. pjfarley3

pjfarley3 Registered Member

Answering my own question, I was able to use Disk Manager 12 to restore that folder. I just had not explored far enough in the restore wizard to see that I could checkmark just the folder I needed to restore.

Thank you very much Paragon, once again you have saved me from my own foolish errors.

Regards,

Peter

P.S. - I like what I see in Disk Manager 15, I really need to upgrade soon. Thanks again for saving me from myself.

3. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

For saving you from yourself, you have to thank yourself. Well, for a complete closure. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.