Can anyone confirm or deny that NOD is the reason for this problem?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pc-support, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pc-support

pc-support Registered Member

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Sign Up to See This Solution ?? huh? Main reason results on this site are the last I ever click on when googling...

3. Daniel_SE

Daniel_SE Guest

You don't have to sign up, just scroll down a bit (quite a bit) and then you see the answers anyway.

4. SSK

SSK Registered Member

There seems to be no reason to think that NOD is the problem. Reading the accepted answer, it looks like NOD was a solution to the problem. So I don't understand the OP's title for this thread o_O

5. hadi

hadi Guest

Hi
    when it comes to a situation that I think NOD is involved. simply I uninstall NOD and find out. NOD is a very kind program it uninstalls it self quite easily and cleans it self too apart from "ESET folder" which can manualy be deleted after the restart.

6. alglove

alglove Registered Member

To me, it sounds like the problem was caused by a couple of trojans that slipped through NOD32's defenses. At least, NOD32's defenses in April. I am not sure if it has been updated to catch these trojans now or not.

To answer the original question, I will deny that NOD32 is the reason for this problem. The problem was caused by the Win32/Exploit.DComRpc.B and Win32/Zapchast trojans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.