Can AES-256 be broken?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by truthseeker, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthseeker

truthseeker Former Poster

I have read 100's of websites similar to this one, and they all contain the same theory and wild claims, but NEVER EVER ONCE have they taken up a challenge and actually and literally broken someone's AES encrypted file.

The day I can send my AES encrypted file to someone and then they break it and tell me what is inside the encrypted file, is the day I will believe that AES can be broken.

Until that day, many people and websites make wild claims but never prove it.

2. jrmhng

jrmhng Registered Member

I don't write malware :p. When you ask people to prove their claims it can seem stand off ish. Maybe its not so helpful. If you want, there are plenty of resources available on Windows APIs and how keyloggers function. Have a look around, understand the Windows environment, how malware work and they you can prove for yourself how the systems you have designed can be broken.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

3. truthseeker

So Jeremy, are you saying that you cannot defeat Neo's SafeKeys and film it for us to see?

If not, then your claims are meaningless and based on no evidence or proof.

And I strongly disagree, there is nothing wrong with asking people to prove something that they claim.

So unless you can prove it, then I will continue to believe that Neo's SafeKeys is a safe alternative to defeating keyloggers. And if you claim otherwise, then simply please provide evidence and record it and upload it to youtube and to the Neo's SafeKeys programmers.

4. jrmhng

jrmhng Registered Member

Well you can believe what you want about it. I've already posted before a logical exposition on why the program you mentioned is not effective against key loggers. I will not repeat myself nor will I accept these childish challenges.

5. truthseeker

Your reply proves that you are unable to defeat Neo's SafeKeys and your comments are based on meaningless dribble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.