Camptune & Mavericks

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by steve23094, Oct 30, 2013.

1. steve23094

steve23094 Guest

Hi,

Version 10.3.65 (the latest) of Camptune doesn't run on Mavericks. Error message on launch: 'Cannot run on this version of Mac OS X. Please visit the product web site to get more information on its system requirements.'

When will it be updated to operate please?

Thank you.

2. Paragon_Chris

Paragon_Chris Paragon Moderator

No ETA presently on the new Camptune release, however development is currently working on it.

3. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

Just to let you guys know the camptune x software has been updated to support Mavericks.

4. boblevel

boblevel Registered Member

I just bought, installed and used Camptune X to resize Bootcamp. Once completed, Windows 7 would no longer boot up. Thankfully the solution posted in a thread last year still works in Mavericks. Thanks to 'anipperess' for the solution. Here are the directions he/she provided:

"You must have a full working windows 7 disc (Not OEM).

1. Put the Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and then start your computer.
    2. Hold down Option key till all available disks are displayed and select DVD. Press a key when you are prompted.
    3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then 4. click Next.
    5. Click Repair your computer.
    6. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
    7.In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.

Type (these commands are safe)
    Code: Bootrec.exe /FixMbr
    Code: Bootrec.exe /FixBoot
    Code: Bootrec.exe /RebuildBcd
    *Press ENTER after each command.*
    *Restart your computer.*"

This worked like a charm and prevented me from having to reinstall everything, which is why I bought Camptune X in the first place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.