CA Personal Firewall 2007

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by theshadow247, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theshadow247

theshadow247 Registered Member

has enyone tryed this firewall.if so how does it perform compare to tiny firewall. on the web site it said its based on the tiny firewall technology...

2. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

3. theshadow247

theshadow247 Registered Member

thanks.wat0114..

4. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Installing and then attempting to uninstall (again and again before finally successful) thus far has been my worst computer experience of 2007.

5. yahoo

yahoo Registered Member

CA personal firewall 2007 is more like a combination of Kerio 2.15 and some ZoneAlarm privacy functions.

If you need the functions of Tiny2005, you probably should consider CA HIPS.
    The harness tool included in CA HIPS can be regarded as a new version of Tiny2005 with much improved functions. But it is just used as a tool of CA HIPS, and it seems that there is no serial number available from CA for this perticular harness tool. I trialed it, and got some problem with it on my computer. At the end, I dropped it before trial expiration.

I have had no good experience with CA so far, I personally would stay away from CA if possible:thumbd: .

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  6. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Does the CA HIPS serial for for the harness tool?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.