BVRP Connection Manager Lite 1.0[NEW]

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

BVRP Connection Manager takes the hassle out of network connections for business travelers and commuters. Automatically detects available networks and gets you connected to the Internet anywhere !

At the office, at home, at the airport, at the hotel…BVRP Connection Manager stores your network settings and connects you via wireless networks, WiFi, Ethernet, LAN, GPRS, UMTS, Bluetooth and more. Connect to your network via your mobile phone…

Limitations: This free version limits connection profile creation to 2 and disables a few features; MS Internet Connection Firewall Management, Third-Party VPN Support and Cellular Connections.

A Pro version is available for $29.90.
    http://www.bvrp.com/ENG/products/connectionManager/

Note by me i have not tried this software out as it is new to the market.

2. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

I am curious as to how they support third party VPN clients. They don't give any details. If you have to start the VPN client first, then it is not really support. Hopefully it detects that you need your VPN client for internet access and spools it up for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.