Business Contact Mgr for Outlook error

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by emmjay, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmjay

emmjay Registered Member

MS Business Contact Manager for Outlook V3.0.8619.1 was pre-installed on my PC when I bought it, however I have never used Outlook.

Yesterday I ran the MS Baseline Security Analyzer on the PC and the report brought the program to my attention. It does not run properly because there are errors with MSSMLBIZ installation and setup. Because of this I decided to remove it.

I used MS Programs and Features to uninstall. It presented Outlook 2007 SP1 and MS SQL Server 2005 Express (MSSMLBIZ) for removal, so I selected both. The progress bar showed it happening, then I got a popup indicating that MS Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not be uninstalled from P+S. There were directions to go to User Accounts/Mail to perform the removal. Then P+S finished the uninstall. It was gone.

I opened User Accounts in CP to check it out. The instructions were as follows: Start, User Accounts/click on mail, click on Data Files, click on Bus Contact Manager, click on remove. I could not find Mail !

It appears to be gone. Hope I have not screwed up my system. Should I reboot?

I am using Windows 7, 32.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.