Burning with Nero

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rayce00, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayce00

rayce00 Registered Member

I read somewhere that it was suggested to image your drive to a hard drive then burn it off to CD's. I did this, but now cannot find how to burn that verified copy off to CD using nero 6. I just can't find a setting that will support disk spanning. Any suggestions?

Anybody had success doin' this? I am still waitin' to have a good back up. Tired of re-dion this whole puter when it crashes...

2. Zintar

Zintar Guest

The usual method is to set the max file size in TI to below the max supported by your media and then just burn one image file for disk.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rayce00,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

You may burn the image to CD directly as well as in two steps. Probably what you have heard concerned DVDs rather than CDs. However you are able to set the maximum size of the image file when creating the image according to the Zintar's advise.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.