burning tib file on dvd

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by roy, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roy

roy Guest

I have saved on drive F a 3.870 GB .tib file (created with Acronis True Image Deluxe) of drive C.Now I want to transfer it to dvd with Nero.What options must I select to burn it exactly?I have already tried but when I insert the burned dvd on drive it seems no written and doesn't start(but Nero final tip
    was "burning process ok" ).If someone can help me,thanks in advance.by

roy

2. Mal76

Mal76 Registered Member

Hello roy,
    have a look at "Full Backup Image to DVD" thread started January 7th.
    Menorcaman helped me with this and included screnshots which explains all very nicely.
    good luck,
    Mal76

3. roy

roy Guest

hi mal,
    I saw the post you mean,but I have no problem with tib file size or to split
    it.My problem is that after burning saved tib image (in other disk)with Nero,
    dvd burned don't start and if I explore it is empty.

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Roy,

When using Nero Burning ROM to burn a single .tib file that's larger than the 2GB ISO 9660 file size limit you'll need to create a DVD-ROM (UDF) compilation. In addition, on the Multisession tab select "No Multisession" and on the UDF tab select "Physical partition" (the File System Version can be left at UDF 1.02).

After you've done that click on the New button and create the new compilation by dragging your .tib file into the compilation (left hand) window. For added reliability, when burning the compilation, set your burner's write speed to less than its maximum on the Burn tab.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.