Burning backup dvds

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Janinemm, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janinemm

Janinemm Registered Member

I am kind of new to Acronis true image and can't seem to figure out how to burn the backup image to dvds. I also need to know how to delete a backup image that is saved on my hard drive in the secure zone(I have 2 backup images and need to delete one of them) Thanks for any help.

2. Long View

Long View Registered Member

As I understand it you can't just delete images within Acronis Secure zone. So I would suggest that you don't use it. Just make a partition and then save images to the partition. You will, also, then be able to easily burn your image to DVD in the same way as you burn any other file eg Nero . Burning direct to DVD is not a good idea if you want best quality burns and my understanding is that the option was only introduced because of public demand.

3. wilbyforce

wilbyforce Registered Member

You can choose the DVD drive as the target but all I've ever achieved doing this (v10) was to make a series of coasters. Better, use archive splitting, save to HDD and then use a 3rd party programme to burn to DVD. I believe you should set the burn speed low to avoid errors.

HTH - Keith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.