BullGuard's Technical Support is a joke!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by berryracer, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

As you all know I had a 7 year license for 5 PCs on my BullGuard account....

After the recent outtage they had, I uninstalled it, and got my refund for my 6 years but they did not refund the last year since I purchased it from a different retailer (downloadcrew.com)

Anyway, I was speaking to a friend online and he kept raving about how good his system is with it installed and convinced me to give it another chance...

So I go online to their online chat and spoke to a girl called Mihaela just to double check on how many PCs is my 1 year license valid to be installed on...

She god....

Your license is for 1 year and can be installed on up to 5 computers BUT you currently have it installed on 7 computers and are using our software ILLEGALLY~!

I don't have it installed on a single computer :rolleyes: so I told her that, she is like, change your passsword!

To me, it's either their activation checking system is crap or their support agents are on white horse!

I was ready to give it another chance until I got that girl who convinced me I was right and never need to deal with this company anymore!

2. clocks

clocks Registered Member

Do we really need another Bullguard thread for this?

3. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

Another AV-bashing thead? :D

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Canceled for lack of interest.:isay:

5. Aventador

Aventador Registered Member

berry please stop making these worthless and meaningless threads where you bash a product after buying it. No one is forcing you to purchase anything. Try before you buy next time. Mods lock thread.

6. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

USA - Back in a real State in time for a real Pres
    Awesome post! IBTL

7. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

LOL,,,, Here we go again.

8. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

Just FYI in my similar AVG post my problem was actually legitimate. Berry has a habit of doing the dance buying some product then complaining when its not what he thought 1000 times after and again. Just in-case any of you were talking about my post. BullGuard support are pretty good though to be honest.

9. gery

gery Registered Member

guys we are wasting time with this:thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

10. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

berry, do your liver a favor and forget all about BG :D

11. cobrafirefly

cobrafirefly Registered Member

When I was in sales, I hated customers like this. Overcompensated when he thought he was getting an amazing deal and then overreacted when things didn't look as great as he thought they should and demanded a full refund. God help the next internet security provider he goes with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.