Build 3666 schedule problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dkaleky, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkaleky

dkaleky Registered Member

1. I cant edit a scheduled task if the write to drive changed (also previous builds)

2. I cant edit the tasks AT ALL -- one error I get is:
    "e00640065- cant resolve source path-- you should edit this task"

Haha-- it wont let me edit task-

And the path is fine--- as I just set up the task on that very same path

3. I keep getting "network disconnect error" as TI is backing up BUT the network is fine -- it should at least stall and give me a retry error -- but now it just craps out

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dkaleky,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what exact actions you want to perform? Please describe the problem in detail.

Please note that it is known issue and it has already been fixed. The fix for this problem will be available in the next build of Acronis True Image we release. We plan to release it in the nearest future as soon as we finish testing it. We hope that the problem does not cause you much inconvenience in the meantime.

I'm afraid that it's not clear enough what exact problem you have.

Please describe all actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step. What exact error message have you received? When have you received it?

Could you please reproduce the problem and collect Acronis True Image log which can be saved from Tools -> Show Log -> Diskette icon?

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.