Bugs I found

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by KoreanBoy, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoreanBoy

KoreanBoy Registered Member

-I found these bugs while testing through PG3.
    first, as we enter the key, the "register" button never disappears. I don't know if it's meant like this, but it usually disappears on "registration" programs.
    -The second is the driver is never disabled, unless on uninstallation.
    -The execution protection seems to work for some programs but not for others, depending on the position of the list.
    -I can't drag and drop into the list.
    -If the driver isn't loaded (happens sometimes starting windows, for some reason, procguard.exe will crash in 2 minutes).
    -If you unintsall and reinstall, the protection list you had is lost forever. It doesnt recover it like PG2 used to do (PLZ add an file list importer/exporter).
    - The protection misses some killing methods, namely freezing and kill 8 of APT.

besides these bugs, I'm extremely satisfied, it is statble while the protection is on, and the user interface is brilliant. Please re-add the drag and drop to the list, and if possible a file importer/exporter.

2. Starrob

Starrob Registered Member

The protection does take care of kill 8 of APT and suspending as long as "securely handle window closure" is checked. The only problem with that is that sometimes the "securely handle window closure" feature works on certain programs at certain times and other times it doesn't.

Starrob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.