Bug with tray icon when alert occurs in learning mode

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Defenestration, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defenestration

Defenestration Registered Member

I had set PG into learning mode (as indicated by the green un-locked PG tray icon padlock) and then rebooted. When Windows started up again the PG tray icon switched to a red padlock (indicating an alert occurred). This is OK, but the red padlock was shown as locked instead of being un-locked (since it was still in learning mode). After bringing up the PG GUI, the tray icon returned to being a green un-locked padlock.

2. Defenestration

Another unrelated thing I'd like to see in PG is the ability to disable all ballon alerts (ie. even when PG is disabled). Maybe this should go in the Wishlist thread though

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Click and the main Alerts tab and you wish will be PG's command. Just unclick show Balloon Alerts.

Pete

4. Defenestration

Even when Show Ballon Alerts is disabled, PG pops up a ballon when PG is started and Protection is disabled. I realize this is draws attention to the fact that protection is not enabled, but I can also tell that from the tray icon itself. I want to stop this balloon from popping up.

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

6. Defenestration

Thanks Pilli, I'd forgotten about turning them off globably. I'll give it a go. I'd still like an option in PG so I can disable it selectively for different apps, instead of them all being on or all being off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.