bug (as i guess) + 2 suggestions

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Maged, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maged

Maged Guest

Hello

After using lookNStop for a while, i have noticed this:

Yahoo's Voice service do not work and i have 2 close the Firewall if i wanna use it (Noticed with Buld 1344 of Y! messenger)

Suggestions:
    1.It'd be great to create rules from our permission to different software. In other words: if i take Real Player as an example then it 'd be nice if i can let the program access the net but do not allow any of its other components (may be "DLL's") to access the net in order to prevent it from getting crap to my PC...etc

2.It'd be great also for LookNStop to tell us the URL and the port which are being tried to be accessed by e.g. the program: c:\program files\real player

I mean: LookNstop 'd be great if it tell us something like: The program: c:\program files\real player tries to connect to ads.real.com at port 8080 ..etc

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

You could close down the Software Firewall, or you could authorize the packets in “Internet Filtering” Layer by creating RULE or RULES for those types of communications…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.