Bufferzone Pro on giveawayoftheday

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Iangh, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iangh

Iangh Registered Member

2. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

Thanks, I saw it.

You have a faster hand than me. :D

3. osip

osip Registered Member

well,well,testing it right now...with returnil (protection off) on my pc...seems very promising,no conflicts so far...

4. zopzop

zopzop Registered Member

edit : nevermind i found the readme file. now i have another question. if i reformat my pc at some later and i reinstall this program will it still be free?

5. Old Monk

Old Monk Registered Member

Hi zopzop

Site says 15 hours and counting to d/load AND install. How true that is I don't know. If you want it I wouldn't run the risk of waiting.

Testing it out and seems good so far. Not sure about the firewall though o_O

Beat me to it -lol

6. Niels

Niels Registered Member

You can only activate the software on the same day as the offer. After that you are able to install it again but activating again will not work. I don't know if this works but you can try to make a copy of the installation folder and export also the registry keys. Rerun the installer and place the registry keys and overwrite it. I don't know if this works.

7. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

I guess so, at least that is what I am expecting. If you run the activate.exe you will get a link to a register page and after that they will send you a serial. Unless they have a online verification when installing there should not be any problem - for this version, if I understand the "warning" I get with the serial, the serial is only good for the current version.

8. zopzop

zopzop Registered Member

thanks guys, i see what i was doing wrong. as soon as you click the activate exe a little popup comes on screen with a website where you go to register. something was blocking the little popup from showing up on my machine but i fixed it now. thanks again all.

9. Tokar

Tokar Registered Member

= sandbox type softwareo_O

10. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

It is.

11. Sportscubs1272

Sportscubs1272 Registered Member

How do you know if you have a valid license from this? Does it have a countdown number on the trial? Good for a year?

12. Niels

Niels Registered Member

Normally when you go to the registration screen you will see this version is registered or something similar.

13. aigle

aigle Registered Member

14. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Well, normally I would take advantage of such an offer, but I already knew that even on virtual machines with no other security tools installed, it´s still a resource hog, and overall it doesn´t work that smoothly, same goes for SafeSpace, so I passed on it. ;)

15. Sportscubs1272

Sportscubs1272 Registered Member

I tested it out and I agree it uses a lot of memory. Yahoo Messenger crashed a few times when it wasn't in the bufferzone, but worked fine when it was in the bz.

I like Sandboxie the best and they have a new update for it. Sandboxie Version 3.01.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.