BSOD when shutting down PC's

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MegaHertz, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaHertz

MegaHertz Registered Member

Here is the situation now have four PC's doing the exact same thing. All affected PC's are Windows XP (Home & Pro). After the 2.000.8 update when you shutdown the PC you get a BSOD with the following error message. Two of the laptops are identical Dell Insperion 8500's, one 8100 and one is a Dell Latitude C400. One of the Insperions has only done it twice the other does it every single time you shutdown. The Latitude has also done it twice.

DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS

The driver listed is AMON.SYS

2. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hi,
    When you close Windows, do you close all running aplicattion before?. I had this error months ago and this the reason in my PC.

3. MegaHertz

MegaHertz Registered Member

Yes. This only started happening after the last update If we rollback the PC's to 2.000.6 it stops the BSOD on shutdown. I have been in contact with Eset via phone and sent them minidumps from two of the affected PC's.

4. DiGi

DiGi Registered Member

This was happen after yesterday update :( (nod32E3.nup)

But after restart works all fine...

5. Niklas

Niklas Guest

I get the exact problem on one of my machines. A Compaq D510 running XP Pro. When i do a shutdown i get bsod and the machine restarts.

I had to re-install without the new ".8" update and the machine works ok. Already talked to support about it and hopefully they will have a solution.

/Niklas

6. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

look here--->
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=17741

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.