B's Clip blues

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mynfadlak, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mynfadlak

Mynfadlak Registered Member

I have a SONY CD-RW CRX225E QYB2 which came bundled with B's Clip software.
    After re-installing Win2000 I installed the drivers without a problem but now it thinks it's a DVD writer! The desktop icon has changed and there is a black arrow in the systray that was never there before.
    On clicking this there are two options, Properties and Format so I clicked Format which gave the message 'a supported media is not inserted' and says the drive as G:, when in fact it is F:
    There is another program on the installation disk call B's Recorder Gold which, I believe burns DVD-R, DVD-R/W disks. It appears to me this is the program that is running.
    I visited BHA's site but they don't offer support to owners of free software which is a pain as Sony must have struck a deal with BHA and passed the cost on to the customer.

Any help would be most appreciated

Myn'

2. Arin

Arin Registered Member

dear Mynfadlak, welcome to the forum. yes Sony has deals with B's and the B's recorder Gold is the software which burns the data. no it burns CD-Rs and CD-RWs too. get rid of CLiP and install the GOLD. keep us posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.