Browsers Crashing

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by aprylb, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aprylb

aprylb Registered Member

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask a out this but here goes. I have ESET 4.0.474. About three days ago it started crashing with both browsers that I use - Firefox and IE. If I go to settings and turn off the Web Access Protection it won't crash. But then I am guessing I am not protected. Also every time I reboot the web access is enabled again and I have to turn it off again. Has anyone else had this problem? I would appreciate ideas on this. You need to know that I don't know a lot about computers so if anyone has any ideas please convey them in baby talk....haha thanks!

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Does installing the latest v4.2 help? If not, I'd suggest contacting customer care. We'd need to get a log from SysInspector which contains information about the OS as well as a list of installed applications / drivers some of which might interfere with the ESET TDI or WFP driver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.