Browser Hijack Blaster prob...

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by moi, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moi

    moi Registered Member

    Dec 2, 2003
    Good Morning from moi the hermit. DL'd Bro Hi Bl and had a prob the next day. Program brought up the "Search engine (sic) has been
    changed. I run Goole exclusively. First I checked my Home Page
    site in IE, that was ok. But I still had that "Search" change worry.

    Msg stated that IE user search page has been changed from
    [six symbols and numbers) TO: nothing after that! the TO line was opposed to the examples in the screenshots from Javacool.
    Could NOT find any HELP tab to click on, sooooo REMOVED it.

    After reading about your new SPYBLASTER, think I will use ThAT.
    Thanks for your hard work in, moi
  2. Detox

    Detox Retired Moderator

    Feb 9, 2002
    Texas, USA
    Hi there, and welcome to Wilders! If you think you might have some sort of nasty or another that needs cleaning, take a look at this thread;

    and feel free to post a log in that section of the forum! We've got a couple guys who will spot anything that doesn't belong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.