Brain Transplant Anybody ?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by CartoonBoy, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

2. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

Why would any body what to do that? It makes me sad that people care about there out side then there inside.

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

ME TOO! WHEN I AM OUTSIDE - I CARE ABOUT THE OUTSIDE
    WHEN I AM INSIDE, I CARE ABOUT THE INSIDE?

OR MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND??

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAINo_O

4. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Marj,

Inside....Outside....where does it end? The only time you have to be concerned is when you are upsidedownside. Take two asprin and call your Proctologist in the morning.

Now that I am getting all of my "Duckels" in a row (gee I miss those days) I hope to be back with a vengence. There has to be someone who needs a poke. NAMES!!!! I need NAMES!!!!

Play on, big ed

PS...Thanks for the welcome!!!

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

HURRAH!......big ed is BACK, Welcome home buddy, where you been, I missed you?......Sorry to say but the ol' snipin' Rifles of Bucky and me have been oiled and put away for some time now......NO NAMES.....NO NAMES...can't give you NO NAMES (Long Sigh!)....Sorry........

It's all got a bit like fox-hunting....'Gone to Ground'.....I've been wondering??!!.......Mmmmmmm!.....I'll get back to you...... :D

If anyone is interested in a Brain Transplant.....mines available at a reasonable price, it's hardly been used and it's certainly never been used for Racing or Speed-Testing......the surrounding body-work is nothing to write home about but the 'Engine' would last one careful Owner a lifetime.....all replies to be received not later thaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn..........

Cochise, :cool:

6. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Hola Eduardo Amigo!

Attached Files:

7. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Bucky and Chise,

How come you guys are posting in the "Brain Transplant " thread.

You're too late! I got the last one. (I don't know where it came from but there are feathers all over the place and my new most favorite food is cracked corn). Another thing I never noticed before is that I now have a framed Master's Degree in Espanol hanging on my wall.

Hasta la vista hijos, big ed

8. Marja

ALLL RIGHT BIG ED!! GLAD YA CAME DOWN!! (THIS IS DOWN, ISN'T IT?!?)

DON'T BE A STRANGER, WE'LL THINK OF SOMETHING TO KEEP THOSE WITS NICE AND SHARP!

MARJA:cool:

ABOUT THAT DOCTOR.....NAAAW! AIN'T GOIN'!!

9. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

That is some good shooting there pardner ;) :D

10. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Buckee,

I missed the image you posted the first time. (R. I. P.) As I am on dialup it takes about a week for them to download. You must have supplied the last brain available because I've been waddling around and jumping into every puddle in sight. I've been signing my name....Daffy....and tried to use some left over "Duckels" down at the General Store. I am about to book a trip up to Goose Bay, Labrador to visit some of my distant cousins. Sufferin succotash, I spilt me coffee wit me beak. Dang that smarts! My speech is starting to become slurred and......Quack quack quack (ad infinitum).

Honk on, big...er...duck

I forgot who had the sig. "It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice" (Pieter maybe?) Horsehocky!! First we nail somebody, then we put on our halos.

11. Marja

Hey Big Ed!

BigBuck is gettin quite the cartoonist! He has been makin cartoons of dog, that are quite good, I am sure he would like to do something other than dog tho............:D

12. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Marj,

I should be around for a bit I hope (so long as my ego dosen't get bruised too badly). If I can find the "Duckel Chronicals" I'm sure that a lot of that material can be recycled to fit the challenges that might present themselves.

If you have resevations about your checkup I'm sure that you would find Johnny Carson's former Dr., Dr. Bendover , to be a fine choice. It's a no-brainer.

Play on, big ed

13. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Cheers Guys!....but as 'chise said....the ol' sniper rifles are rustin' away. A distinct lack of 'cannon fodder' these days! :D

14. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey People,

I don't know about you guys but it's 2:10 AM here and not only do I not know where my Kids are but I have no clue about me either. Nite nite!!!

Play on, sleepy ed

"BE PREPARED" Get all that cosmoline off the weapons, break out the ammo, and start packin. "We have met the enemy and they is us" (POGO)

15. Marja

Good to see ya back Big Ed! lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.