Bouncer by CoreTrace

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Does anyone have any experience with this software or company? I'm always looking for good hips protection with white listing. I currently use prevx 2.0 expert mode with Online Armor 3.0.0.190 paid for my hips protection. This is the link to their site http://www.coretrace.com/products/default.aspx

2. GreenWhite

GreenWhite Registered Member

Its for enterprise. Alternative product that I could remember offhand is Bit9 Parity also for enterprise.

If you want something smaller scale, and for home use, try Faronics Anti-Executable, now in V3. Though it has to be said, V2 is more stable but obsolete.

These kind of security is very good, more engaging but authoritarian. Practically impregnable if you use it, unless you determine to allow it ( unknown executable to run ).

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I went back to the site later, and saw that they were currently only offering enterprise solutions. I will give Faronics Anti-Executable a try. I've heard lots of great things about their product DeepFreeze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.