bought tds-3, port, and wormgaurd can't reghister

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Dougie, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougie

Dougie Guest

Hi there I bought this combo of progs all at once and I've never been able to make it understand that it's registered. I did copy that file you guyssent to me in the tds's directory. I thought that's all I had to do butI guess I'm wrong. Only wormguard and tds-3 think I still need to pay. Any ideas as to why or what I did wrong. I also had my old system die so hotmail killed my account which I got it back without the emails from you guys nice eh. Also I didn't know where to post this at and ifI did it in the wrong spot I'm sorry.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Dougie, Your best bet will be to email support@diamondcs.com.au with all the relevant details including your original email address used when purchasing the package.
    Wth TDS PE & WG you need to drop the .kf files into the programmes main folder. With PE you need to enter the memberes area for your unlock code.

HTH Pilli

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Dougie,
    in the registration emails have been instructions what to do exactly with the keyfiles which can be unzipping or renaming to what was given in the emails.

For WG it's a known issue on XP systems it might keep telling it's unregistered but it keeps working, it's a bug no more to be ironed out with the new WG4 rather close.

For TDs indeed it was drop the key in the TDS-3 directory and do as instructed.

Since you lost your account best to inform DCS as they might need to reach you for news letters and such, so best email support@diamondcs.com.au with the old lost and the new email account and how you registered (name i mean) so they can find you back and give you the registration insgtructions again.

After installing did you reboot with the new keyfile in the TDS and WG directories? Can make a big difference!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.