Bought new package

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by volvogirl, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volvogirl

volvogirl Registered Member

Hi. I have NOD32 Anitvirus v4 2yr 3user that is expiring in March 2011. My husband just bought a new computer (now I've lost count of pcs) and a new NOD32 v4 1yr 3 users. SO How do I switch over to the new one on 2 of my older pcs? When I get the new activation do I just type it in on the programs already installed or do I need to uninstall NOD32 from them first and install the new NOD32 fresh?

Also how do I install NOD32 on the brand new computer w/o going online and getting the username and password? Can I activate the license on another computer first just to get it? I tried gong to Eset.com/activate but it was only a blank screen and no box to type in the serial number.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Just as you said

3. volvogirl

volvogirl Registered Member

Thanks for the quick answer! OK I went to eset/activation on my new pc and got the name and password. I put it in my NOD32 and updated the virus database but under help it still says License could not be verified. Does it take a while to update the NOD website database?

4. Woodgiant

Woodgiant Guest

Hello volvogirl.
    " Yes " I have learned that, it can sometimes take about 12-24 hours . So try to wait. If the problem still persist contact your local Eset provider for support.:)
    Best Regards

Woodgiant

5. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.