Bought license that doesn't work

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by imperium, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imperium

imperium Registered Member

My Avg Anti-Spyware license recently expired and because I like the Resident Shield I quickly purchased another license on Ebay. It was sent digitally after I payed. However, when I went to apply the license I was told it is invalid. I contacted the seller to inform him but he predictably has not responded. I think I have been hit by a pirate. It was only $14.95 and I'm not that concerned about the money but should I report this to AVG officials? If this seller is profiting at the expense of others I think maybe they may be interested.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  2. karl.ewido

karl.ewido former ewido team

We recommend to buy Software only from official Software company websites and from the official Reseller websites. Then you can be sure that you also get Customer support.
    You can try to contact the Grisoft sales Support Team (http://www.grisoft.com/doc/support-sales-form-direct/us/crp/2/fht/-59.501) and ask what can be done in your case with an purchased license from ebay.

3. imperium

imperium Registered Member

Thankyou Karl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.