Bootable media - (3.5 floppies) minor quibble.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jhamill, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhamill

jhamill Registered Member

Earlier Builds required (7) 3.5 floppies to build rescue media. As the TI 8.0 product has improved (matured?), it now requires (:cool: floppies. Acronis should update the informational text at the beginning of the process, to reference eight floppies.
    I may be the only one to have tried the floppy option, but I recently got burnt with a dead cdrom on the road. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
    JJH

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Thanks for letting us know JJH !

PS:
    The board software is playing games when smilies are enabled while posting something like (:cool:, so here is your posting again:

Earlier Builds required (7) 3.5 floppies to build rescue media. As the TI 8.0 product has improved (matured?), it now requires (:cool: floppies. Acronis should update the informational text at the beginning of the process, to reference eight floppies.
    I may be the only one to have tried the floppy option, but I recently got burnt with a dead cdrom on the road. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

3. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

Still less space needed to carry two CDs than 8 floppies. The same thing that "killed" your CD might have done the same to the floppies. ;)

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jhamill,

Thank you for your notice. I will forward it to the responsible person and we make the necessary changes.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.