Bootable CD for TrueImage Echo Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by BlackSmurf, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSmurf

BlackSmurf Registered Member

Hy

I have just downloaded the trial Version ofg Acronis TrueImageServerEcho.

I also purchased the True Image Home Version.
    With this Version i can boot the system with the CD and create an image of my home pc.

But how could i use this feature for my server? I there any way to burn a bootable cd to create an image of the server? i dont want to install the progam, just boot and create an image.

tia

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

If the server has an optical drive, use the same CD.

3. BlackSmurf

BlackSmurf Registered Member

Hm but its an exe file for installation.

4. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

After you install it, you will find the feature for making the bootable CD - if you do not want to use the CD for the Home version.

5. Lamini

Lamini Registered Member

to make bootable media from ATIserver, just start the app from windows and go to the rescue media creator, stick your CD in, tell it to put it to your cd. or you could tell it to make an ISO and burn it later, or you can tell it to make your usb flash drive as your bootable disk

ps your server trial would work on your workstation, but your home/workstation products wont work on a server

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Enterprise Software.

To manage your server from a CD you should use CD made with Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows. To create it, please run the program under Windows and follow to Tools -> Create Bootable Rescue Media.

For the detailed information on Standalone Versions of our software please check this article.

Please note that you could find detailed information about Acronis Enterprise products in User's Guides.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.