Bootable Acronis True Image and HP Compaq

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by andreas96, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreas96

andreas96 Registered Member

Hello,

I have got the same problem with the Acronis True Image Boot CD, that has been posted here on August 11th, 2007. If I start with the CD I get the Screen where I can choose between the 3 Menus. If I try to select one Item the system break down. I can only push the on/off button of my computer. The rest is still dead.

I have bought yesterday the Kingston SSDNow Bundle with Accessory Kit, the Acronis True Image HD software was included.

I have got a Compaq 6715s, with a Sempron 2GH Processor, 2 GB Ram and use the operating system Windows Vista (SP2).

Thanks for your help.

Andreas

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

What is the version and build number of the bootable CD that has the problem? August 2007 is a long time ago - download the trial version of the latest offering on the website, make the bootable CD and see if the problem persists.

3. andreas96

andreas96 Registered Member

Thank you, DwnNdrty,

for this tip :thumb: . It works - everything is ok :)

Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.