boot problem with rvs 2010

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by fosl, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosl

fosl Registered Member

I have 2010 installed on both my vista 64 laptop and vista 32 desktop. No major prolems with either one until now. RVS had been engaged for a little more then a day on the desktop. Its set to start returnil when booted. Yesterday my wife was using the computer and after she was done put the computer to sleep. I got home late last night and woke the computer up and then needed to turn off RVS. All was fine until reboot. The computer booted to vista startup repair instead of normal boot. Startup repair was unable to fix the problem. I turned the computer off and tried again. Same thing, just boots to startup repair and startup repair fails. Also unable to boot to safe mode. I read the details after startup failed and it said that the system volume was corrupt. I restored the computer with an image and all seems to be back to normal. I am a little hesitant to try it again. Could this have been caused by using sleep mode with RVS turned on?

Thanks

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

The description sounds like an older release build. Try upgrading to most recent release.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.