Boot Help

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Deviat, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deviat

Deviat Registered Member

I was creating a 48gb partition on my main drive with the intention of installing another OS. Everything was going smoothly, it scanned my drive, and was writing to it, and then my computer randomly shut off.

I start the computer again and then it says that message where it asks you to insert the recovery cd. I didn't have one burned at the time, so I booted my other drive, created the cd, and when I came back, a new screen says something like "Missing OS".

I do have the ability to boot from the recovery disc, but I'm not exactly sure what I need to do in the options. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

You need to continue interrupted operation:
    * Boot from Paragon Recovery CD (using Advanced Boot menu during POST or changing BIOS settings)
    * Run Paragon program in full scale
    * message to continue interrupted operation should appear.
    If message is not appeared, boot to another OS (with problem drive connected) , run Paragon program in Full scale to generate logs and collect them:
    Find "PWLOG.TXT", "STUBACT.LOG", "BioNTlog.TXT" , which are located usually in "C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\[Program Name]\Program" and zipp them. Then I will provide you instructions for uploading LOGs to FTP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.