Boot Floppies Bad Video

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mehoss, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehoss

mehoss Registered Member

Using single board computer by trenton. Cirrus on-board VGA video. Boots up with the seven floppies, but video is really bad. I can barely make out some of the menus, so I tried to use it. Moving the windows in and out of the borders, minimize etc doesn't help any. I need to get the image from the network, so I tryed the OPTIONS menu and saw the Network Adapter Icon, but couldn't do anything with it. I assume it failed to detect the ISA Etherlink III card. So my question is how to fix the video (Video is perfect with the two safe boot disk set) and how to set up the network adatpter IP address assuming I get the card properly detected. I couldn't use the TOOLS menu item using the safe disk set. Also possible to create a boot disk that only contains what I need?
    I don't want much. :)
    Thanks for any help, need this to all come together prior to major purchase.

Oh, one more question...am I readoing corectly that I can NOT restore the system partition on a workstation using an image located on the network?
    What must I have in place to perform this task?

-Henry

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mehoss,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please send the letter with the link to this thread to support@acronis.com indicating that you want to contact Irina Shirokova. Could you please let me know the build number of the product, which you can find in the Help -> About dialog (it should be a 3-digit number)? Do you use the trial version?

You can restore image of your system partition located on the network to a workstation. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.