Boot CD Label

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by starsfan09, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

Does anyone know where I can get the Original Boot CD Label? I purchased the "Download", and had to make the Boot Up CD. I'd like to have the Original CD image to print out, and stick to the one I made. :D
    -- Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. HelpFromFrance

HelpFromFrance Registered Member

I had the same situation & I know you wanted the original, but I have found no way to get it so I just designed my own in my Word Processor and printed it myself. Maybe not as good looking as the original, but works for me.

Have a nice day,
    HelpFromFrance

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello starsfan09,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I'm afraid that we are not eligible provide you with the original installation\boot CD label image as it is meant for internal use only and therefore cannot be published. The only thing we can suggest you is to use Acronis official logo image available at this page.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.