Boot CD hangs

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Luc83, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luc83

Luc83 Registered Member

Hello
    I have a problem with Acronis True Image Enterprise Server Boot CD. After booting, first Acronis screen show two versions to choose (full or safe) or continue windows booting. Now, when I move mouse server is hangs and only thing I can do is hard reset. CD is ok, it’s work on different computers. My hardware is HP ProLiant DL140 with two SATA discs. I try booting with different mouse and keyboard (PS2 and USB), also without discs. I have issue all the time.

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Try this:

When you get to the screen with Full safe etc., tab to the command line and after the word "quiet" enter a space and then "usbmouse=off" without the quotes and tab to the enter or okay key and press enter.

That will keep the linux usbmouse driver from being loaded and your mouse and Pc will prob work fine then.

3. Luc83

Luc83 Registered Member

Maybe my question is stupid but how I can tab to command line?

4. Wissard

Wissard Registered Member

Press F11 and you will see it

5. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Oops. Sorry. I only left out a critcal piece of info -- the F11 key. Sorry for the confusion during what must already be a frustrating situation.

6. Luc83

Luc83 Registered Member

I still have a problem. On this screen (full or safe version ...) I can't press arrow keys or F11. It doesn't work. The only thing I can do by keyboard is ctrl+alt+del ;) I try on USB and PS2 port - still the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.