boot cd and restore

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tmort, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmort

tmort Registered Member

After a keyboard cleaning incident, my computer will not boot.

I have noticed in the past that if I change something I have trouble rebooting.

Anyhow, I was running True Image on a USB drive and I would like to try booting from this drive or restoring.

I'm sure I made a restore CD and put it in a safe place, but, now I can't find it.

Is there a place where there is a CD image for a bootable restore CD?

Thanks

2. storage_man

storage_man Registered Member

If you don't have the CD that you created, then my recommendation is to find a friend, install True Image on his system, create a new CD, uninstall the TI install, and then go home and restore your system using the TI recovery CD.

Storage_man

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tmort,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image

We suggest you to install Acronis True Image 9.0 Home on another machine, create and burn Acronis Bootable Media there, then uninstall one.

If you don't have an opportunity to create your Acronis Bootable Media on another machine, please send us (support@acronis.com) a message, containing the link to this thread along with confirmation of your purchase, we will provide you with an ISO image of Acronis Bootable Media.

Thank you.
    --
    Fedor Kurbatov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.