Boleh VPN is Fast!

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

I tried Boleh VPN about a year ago, and decided to stick with Xerobank. Boleh VPN was faster than Xerobank, but I choose to stay with Xerobank because I felt like they were more secure. Now that Xerobank has become so slow that I can not use them because of page timeouts, and an inability to watch streaming video's I decided to give Boleh VPN another try. I am so glad I did so!! I can't believe how fast Boleh VPN is now!! I have been using Boleh VPN for the past week now. My download speed is averaging between 5 & 6 mbps, and my upload speed averages .08-1mpbs. I got an entire month of unlimited download for $10 a month. There customer service is excellent as well. There business is ran very professionally from what I have seen. I may use Xerobank again in the future, but for now Boleh VPN is a much better choice for me. They may not be as secure as Xerobank, but they are secure enough for my use. Even more important; i can actually use their service! You get what you pay for. I'm still not going to drop Xerobank completely, but they have a lot of work ahead of them. When their routes are up and running, and the new website with the new forum have been completed I will be more than happy to use them again. For now I will continue to check on them from time to time to see if there has been any change in their status. If your looking for a fast VPN you need to give Boleh VPN a try!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. Nathan C

Nathan C Registered Member

How is this VPN different from the run of the mill VPN insofar as security is concerned? That was the advantage of Xerobank - it wasn't run of the mill, security-wise. Or did you mostly settle on Boleh because of speed?

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

I settled on Boleh VPN because of their speed, reliability and the professional manner in which they run their business. I tried them about a year ago, and their service was fast and reliable then. It is even much better now. Boleh VPN is also working well with torrents. I'm reaching torrent download speeds of 1 mbps, and i'm still able to surf the internet with minimal impact on surfing speed. This is using their Bolehroute in which all traffic is encrypted. They have other connection options that are faster, but do not encrypt your traffic. I've been running Wireshark, and some online DNS test and it does not appear that my DNS is leaking. Their anonymity is not as strong as Xerobanks, but I believe their service meets most peoples needs. They use Open VPN, and have several connection options as shown in my screen shot below. I will use Xerobank again when all routes are up and running with speed, and when the new website and forum are completed. It will be great to see that day!

Attached Files:

• vpn.jpg
      vpn.jpg
      File size:
      236.2 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.