BoClean and TDS-3?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Kegel, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchAngel_8

ArchAngel_8 Registered Member

Hey Jooske...

Actually, Until recentally, I was unaware of the different types of protection avaliable. I only discovered AT's and such programs while reaserching security solutions. My computer came with Norton installed and the "main Stream" media lead me to believe that was all the protection I needed. But to answer your question... No I was displeased with Norton. I had several virus and trojan infections and NIS2004 could detect the infection but not clean it. Also I can understand the concept of seperate companies "specilizing" in certain fields such as AV, AT, adware/spyware, ect. I just like to keep things "simple" ..LOL :D Its funny?scary how many people have never even heard of AT software... And I never hear/read about it iin the main stream internet sites... Its kinda cool having people to talk to at this hour..LOL :cool:

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

will so what if it over kill blaze show no mercy to big nastys

TDS 3 totaly configured for war add that with boclean and soon ill be buying process guard when i get the chance mawhaaaaa :D

why be all nice to trojans why snipe them off cleanly when i can nuke them with a nukeler warhead and make sure nothing survives in the knowen area lol

lets see with dimond registry protection 2,0 a deck out tds 3 and boclean and hta stop and a few freebies from dimond cs norton system works a firewall and a modified firewall with a decked out internet explorer settings

i spank them mawhaaaaa mawha

these are only the frostying on my pc he he he

once i add process guard lol ill be looking like just bring it lol

i also got worm and port

soon i shall see all know all and auto kill everything that walks and crawels on this pc with out my permistion

hm maybe i have to much time on my hands lol

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Blaze, you will be all in the clouds with the coming TDS-4 families and i like to read -once it's there for public- your experiences with the TDS-4 Active Guard. Think it is designed to do exactly what you wanted so much all that time and asked for.
    We didn't see you in the CcryptoSuite chat yet! How is THAT possible? (which is but one part of that new and very nice program)

4. Mr.Blaze

IM WAIT TILL JASON DEVELOPES CRYPTO SUIT MORE I ALREADY INSTALLED IT ONCE IT WAS ACTUALY PERTY COOL INTERFACE AND CLEAN

AH hh darn caps

anyways it looks very promising hey can the chat fuction work with other instant messengers

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Blaze, we are already so very happy and proud to have our own individual encrypted chat, no other obscure unknown far away servers or uninvited intruders, just our own private place on that whole big internet!

Just a few days ago Jason / DCS released a new CS version, and you know you can update it easily.

6. Mr.Blaze

so in a sense its kinda beta cause jason has been updating it with more cool stuff and tweaks

im waiting for the encrpt full cd thing that would be cool lol

with crypto strong encryption it be awsome to burn a full coated encrypted cd with password protection lolim put some money in an acount soon so i can buy processs guard

unfortinitly the credit card in dads name im have to have galvin or some one send me a key with my name instead of my dads name

i hate doing that but wayne and galvin always helpme out with the changes

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

There's not any reason to wait, just start enjoying it.
    Think the way is to make the purchase and copy the numbers or data, whatever you are typing there and email all tha immediately after to sales@diamondcs.com.au pr support@diamondcs.com.au so they know it's you and what is wanted.
    You know you can have the new update as soon as available each time, not any reason to wait, as Jason builds each time new items in it.
    It's most certainly no beta at all, it is just that we happy users love so much to have more items included, why do you think it's not just a crypto-tool but a whole SUITE? more to come in future.

All programs will get their new items and upgrades, so in the meantime enjoy using what there is!
    We're in the cryptochat right this moment.

8. srfox

srfox Registered Member

well, I'm certainly going to have to check out crypto Suite. Still on a holding pattern re: TDS 4 vs BOClean. Will order Process Guard soon though. question: Worm Guard will still be separate Program or will it be incorporated with TDS4?

9. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

WG-4 will be a separate program as it is now too.
    At the moment TDS-3 has some WG elements included but WG is more specialized in it's own field and working in very different ways.
    TDS-4 Active Guard will do what you're looking for, working besides TDS-4 Pro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.