bo elam I need your help!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Jan 6, 2018.

1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Sir, back in November this script, less my quotation marks, "/* Global UI font */
    * {font-size: 12pt !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;}
    }", worked but then I just gave up on Ff v57. Then yesterday Ff v56 was mysteriously removed after the Windows 10 latest update and even Macrium Reflect images, which have never let me down, would not help. I finally have v57 looking very much like v56, however, the bolding script is not working for some reason. Could, would you kindly right a script to bold in Arial font? I can play with the font size if 12 isn't ideal. Thank you very much and I'll let you know how it goes!

2. bo elam

bo elam Registered Member

Hi Ratchet, remember, you have to create a folder inside your profile folder, and name it chrome. Inside that folder, you create a text file and name it userChrome.css. The file has to be saved as userChrome.css. In case you dont remember how to do that, read the instructions in the link below.
    https://www.userchrome.org/how-create-userchrome-css.html

Once you do that, copy and paste whats written below in the userChrome.css file:

@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");
    /* Global UI font */
    * {font-size: 12pt !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;}
    }

If the file is saved as text file, this wont work. If you do it right, it ll look like this (I just tested with a new Firefox profile). If you have a problem creating the css file, I can upload it for you and PM you the link::

Sin título.jpg

Bo

3. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Bo I figured it out! Sandboxie was deleting the tweak and I thank you again!

4. bo elam

bo elam Registered Member

Aha.........:D

Bo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.