Blue Screens & Applications Crashing after Latest Microsoft Patches!

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Has anyone else had problems with their applications crashing and Blue Screens after installing the latest Microsoft Patches? SpyShelter 14.0 crashed about 20 seconds after rebooting to install the latest Microsoft patches. I reported it to SpyShelter and sent them the crash dump. I informed them that I was able to start SpyShelter back from the Programs Menu. They informed me to get back with them if I continued to have problems.

I decided to roll my system back to an image I made 2 months ago and installed all patches, and application updates again. All my applications started crashing after doing this, Firefox, Waterfox, Winamp, AgentRandsack, etc.. Then I got a Memory Management Blue screen error. My first thought was that 1 of my memory modules had gone bad. It would explain why so many of my application started randomly crashing. I ran all 4 passes of memtest86 overnight, it reported PASS with no errors.

I decided to uninstalled SpyShelter 14.0, and I have not had anymore problems so far. I'm exploring the possibility that SpyShelter is not compatible with the latest Microsoft patches. Has anyone else had any problems after installing the latest Microsoft patches?

Below are my System specs.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 21H2
    Installed on ‎2/‎13/‎2022
    OS build 19044.2486
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.