blog with multiple antivirus video reviews and tests

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by simisg, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Folks,

Here's the deal - the rhetoric gets toned down or the thread gets closed. It's as simple as that.

Blue

2. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

:cautious: o_O

Not professional .:thumbd:
    U must test HIPS softwares too so all softwares will get 100% malware blocking score.

Not a useful Blog.

Its better to close this thread.;)

3. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

The main problem that I have with these kind of home tests is that whilst providing a percentage of detections,they don't take into consideration how damaging the malware that gets through is when compiling their league table.For me one mbr rootkit is worth multiple 'nuisance' breaches and should figure in any analysis.

4. PegHorse

PegHorse Registered Member

Did i mention ANYWHERE that my blog WAS PROFESSIONNAL ?
    If you think so then you missunderstand EVERYTHINGS.

For the last times : most vendors are lying about what they give to you.
    Everyone is claiming that they are fighting UNKNOWN threats but in fact they are not CAPABLE, because their technology is bypassed.

So i wanted to check who is powerfull and who is not, the one saying fight against unknown threats have been tested.
    But of course i'm testing Hips too. What is Comodo ? Its a full suit, HIPS included.

People are appreciating all tests because most of them are protected by common suits i have reviewed and they can see the truth about it.
    About HIPS protection, they are not French, all are English and people which i'm targeting is my country : France.

Comodo is lucky, he is Multilanguage so it has been reviewed. Also, i'm working on CIS 4.

Every suits have the opportunity to show what it gots against all kinds of threats. My blog is not a blog of HIPS but of all common Antivirus, suit etc...

But, i won't explain myself all the times, but i had to shut you down right now because i hate those one who are trashtalking to somebody back.
    If you have anything to say, then contact the desired person or just shut up for ever.

Now to admins : Toning down is as you wish, but you should be worried just before i'm coming to answer ! If you had, i would have certainly be nicer !

5. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

So, sense you can go to A directory and delete B file your now a expert. :rolleyes:

This thread and any little bit of creditability it had has pretty much went out the window with that sentence. :cautious:

6. PegHorse

Why that ? If i didn't disinfect anything in my life, My blog won't exist, this sentence too and All suits would be awesome.
    So i'm not worried about MY credibility.

7. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

What are you 12 ? You sit here and act like you have a clue what you are talking about, when really all you do is throw 12 random (Variants) at that at a product. Then you for some reason think that you have tested the AV out. When honestly all you have done is shame the testing industry.

This thread has gone no were accept you attempting to bash people that have valid points. As I agree with the last person this thread simply needs to be closed.

8. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

This is good as you have none. Good day! ;)

9. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

Then why post here at all? Why would you care if a few people here don't like your test method.

10. PegHorse

You failed once again, i'm doing that but i'm testing features of the product !
    The goal of throwing the newest viruses is to see how the product will react to the unknown threat. If it doesn't react then THEY FAILED because they tell to everyone they are capable to kill Unknown threats but its a MARKETING LIE.

I'm 28 but you seems to be younger, because even with my explanations, you're not able to understand what i'm doing. So i suggest you go to play Video games and do not annoy others with your ignorance, specially when you try to be pro and you failed.

I'm sorry for you but you are one of undesired people trashtalking to others back and with no real argument except one : You missunderstand everything surround you, so you think you are pro but you have absolutely none knowledges on computers viruses.

If you knew how antiviruses and viruses works, you wouldn't flame like that.
    So just pass the way and start to learn.

11. future

future Registered Member

Please not this Peghorse ... I am also French and is the shame of so-called testers in France. I tried several times to explain this on several other forums but every time it comes PegHorse (with his stupid nickname) and always find an answer to everything ... A tip: do not waste your time with this character.

That's all I have to say and I add nothing else.

12. PegHorse

Do you think i care ? You wrong. But i'm doing it to stop trashtalk on my back, i'm here to show you my presence and if you have anything to say me then do it now or shut up forever.
    People here are all hypocrits, so this kind unwanted people will shut up when i'm here, and others will talk.

And i'm shocked that admins and moderators allow you such act.
    This is more than single flames and it is a almost a crime in my country.
    What you are doing in this threat before i come here, is named "DIFEMATION" and its a crime in my country to defame to somebody.
    You can put somebody in jails for that !

So if nobody have better arguments to value then shut up for ever NOW.

13. PegHorse

This is out of subjects and you have been banned from administrators in Comodo.
    You try to explain what ? You just defame on something you can't get it. And as i said its a crime and serious Forum act against it by just ban the unwanted person. But i didn't ask for that, because you amused me. But not admins and moderators.

And if i sucks so hard so please do your own test in Video and show me what you got, if you can't just pass the way too. Its easy to trashtalk but not to do better.

14. future

future Registered Member

I have not been banned from the forums comodo I simply create an account specifically to inform the community of Comodo your test methods that I found negative for some publishers because everything is based on the way you do with 10 url's. .. Then I just deleted my account. Nothing more.

But hey, you're right PegHorse: you are the best in the world and nobody can get to your level of perfection.

(Topic closed for me)

15. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Folks,

We're done. Thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.