Blink?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by smf, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smf

smf Registered Member

I'm reposting this because nobody seems to be reading the one with Sygate in the subject line.

Also, has anybody tried Eeye's Blink? This is a pretty interesting product because it combines Eeye's excellent security scanner into the client. I tried the download and it looks like it can perform as a standalone product or as a managed client. Here is a link to the feature set:

http://www.eeye.com/html/products/blink/features.html

It's $99 dollars, so it's not exactly cheap, but it does provide a lot of functionality. Nobody elses product has Eeye's experience with vunerability scanning.

Thoughts....

2. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Designed For Small Businesses or Large Enterprises

Through the Blink central management console you can secure each of your network assets throughout the enterprise – with or without end-user intervention – easily deploying, administering and managing your network security requirements.

3. smf

smf Registered Member

I'm not sure what that reply means, but this product can work as either a managed client or standalone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.