Blink Neighborhood Watch vs Prevx2

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by duke1959, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverrun

Riverrun Registered Member

2. Riverrun

Wonder when eEye will extend this offer to he rest of the English-speaking world? Hint, hint.

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I tried Blink and it was just to involved to have to spend that much time to get from point A to B. Prevx2 has always been a good choice but I am waiting on some testing (?) to see how it stacks up.

4. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

Got it Riverrun and thanks. Hey trjam I am literally torn between using Prevx2 with Avira, or Blink Personal Edition. Everything is running good with BPE and it even caught a trojan the other night. (See my post in the Blink Personal Edition thread) Prevx is simple and easy to undestand, but it's nice to have the two firewalls Blink provides. Application and System. Also the Norman AV while not Avira at this point, isn't all that bad. Time will tell if I go back to Prevx2 and Avira PP, or even Prevx2 and AVS with Comodo Firewall. Here I go again the obsession is back. LOL.

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I will say this, Aviras firewall is going to get a massive enhancement this year. I will say it again, they are a group of folks built and supported on pride. They are not going to sit idely by while any portion of their suite doesnt perform like they want. It is really exciting to watch them grow and compete. I really like them because they care.

So to keep this on target, Avira PE and Prevx2 would be my choice over Blink.

6. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

Stop or I'll uninstall Blink right now and reinstall my Prevx2 and Avira PP. LOL. Seriously though I believe Prevx, Avira and eEye Digital are all great companies who are on the move, and dedicated to helping people with their PC security.

7. Riverrun

Haven't tried Blink but my, Avira is top notch! I love it.

8. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

All I can say, Duke, is the longer you stay with Blink, the better you'll like it. The only problem I had was it not allowing my HP 3 in 1 printer to work. It took me a while to figure that out, being a techno retard.

9. glentrino2duo

glentrino2duo Registered Member

bump! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.