Blackviper's Windows Tweaks - Software

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TheKid7, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

Are there any reputable freeware softwares which will perform many of Blackviper's Windows Tweaks for you? I know someone who wants to Tweak their Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit PC in order to reduce the PC's resource usage. I don't think that the person can handle manually doing Blackviper's Windows Tweaks.

Thanks in Advance.

2. Wild Hunter

Wild Hunter Former Poster

3. Rules

Rules Registered Member

For Services Based on Blackviper :

-http://www.smartpcutilities.com/servicesoptimizer.html-

Work with all editions of Seven and Vista (include SP1 for Seven and SP2 of Vista).
    Net.FRamework 4.0 needed

-http://www.thewindowsclub.com/smart-a-utility-for-tweaking-windows-7-vista-xp-services-

Work with Vista SP2 all editions, and Windows 7 all editions, however it 's not certified Windows 7 SP1.

rules.

4. Sully

Sully Registered Member

I would just use pserv, export the existing original settings and SAVE that export. Then I would create my own for them to import. If they don't like it, easy enough to import the original.

IMO if a person doesn't fully understand what they are doing with services, either they should learn the old fashioned way (trial and error) or they should have someone who knows something do it for them (thus pserv is convenient).

Every services tweak tool I have seen people use that gives them options other than preset collections usually leads people to problems because they don't really know and don't really want to know - they just want to use a software that is supposed to get them more performance for free or something like that.

Sul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.